Friday, July 14, 2006

WORK, WORK, WORK

I'm going back to regular work. Here's a snippet of my leaving speech.

It is with mixed emotions that I leave you - joy and excitement. Yes, after two very quick years I will be returning to regular work from September. I just wanted to quickly mention that it has been brilliant working here. This is the only place that I always arrived late to the office, but made up for it by leaving early.

I have always felt very valued and would like to thank all fellow colleagues for making my tenure here a momentous one.

The SLS are a credit to Tower Hamlets.

God bless!

"To know the road ahead, ask those coming back."
- Chinese proverb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a very interesting blog


regards


ruhul@blink.org.uk

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»