Wednesday, February 28, 2007

London Marathon 2007 Diary: DAYS 7 & 8

I did 15 miles (or just under before running out of steam) on Monday, but a whopping 18 miles today. Feel slightly sore. Started proper fundraising today. None of my tightfisted mates or colleagues have chipped in anything yet, some owe me for my first run 3 years ago. One owes me 50 euros, I'm gonna start naming and shaming publicly soon. Anyone with a spare few quid? Please get in touch. I'm hoping to treat the girls at Amani Foundation to a summer holiday treat, dependant totally on what I raise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The author of tsu-doh-nimh.blogspot.com has written an excellent article. You have made your point and there is not much to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not argue with: Reality is what you make of it Thanks for the info.