Sunday, March 18, 2007

London Marathon 2007: Days 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

This week saw me doing shorter 10 mile runs on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Took rest on Friday (by default) and did a whopping long 18 /19 miler on saturday. Just resting today. I will do another one tomorrow, the size of which will vary depending on my mood after work. I did Saturday's run first thing after morning prayer and this is a much better way of training. I used to do this in Tower Hamlets before my move to Barking and I much prefer getting it out of the way, leaving the whole day free. I was able to get some funds for running gear and have treated myself to a water bottle, running top and.... a pair of real sports shades. Don't worry loyal readers, I fully intend to model them on here before I get that filthy rich sponsorship package from Adidas. Note to Adidas: Do you have a bearded practising (so say's everybody) Muslim on your books. All I would need is an Amani Foundation Project to be sponsored...

No comments: