Wednesday, March 07, 2007

London Marathon 2007 Diary: DAYS 9 & 10

Two very good days of training. Yesterday I applied the coup de grace by finishing my run with a lung busting 2 miler up and down Upney Lane. I must say I had stomach cramps by the end. Feel sore today and just been disturbed from a catnap by my little one, who decided to sit on my (fl)abs to watch the Simpsons. I told a member of staff at Lahore Express, my regular lunchtime eaterie (Mix Kebab). His laughter and sheer disbelief was a picture in itself.... I love it when people write me off. Anyway, he seems to be waiting for a call from Bollywood. You'll know what I mean if you met him. I've got loads of pledges now. All I need is an American billionaire to chuck something, although a friend thinks I should butter up Mr Maktoum of Godolphin Stable fame.

No comments: