Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Beware the wolves: Wescot Credit Services

Wescot Credit Services have been making my life a misery for a number of months now. They are supposedly contacting me to collect debts on behalf of my previous mobile phone line provider 02. I was paying by debit and have absoloutely no debts. This has been repeatedly corroborated by 02, who inform me that they are baffled by the tactics of Wescot.

I have just spoken to a customer service rep called Shane who has confirmed again.

Despite this, Wescot have passed the matter to bailiffs. a little searching proved useful as I discovered the true extent these parasites go to to rip off hardworking and honest people. The boots on the other foot now and I beyond being pissed off...

Read the gushing praises of ecstatically satisfied punters below...

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Exhibit D

Exhibit E

Exhibit F

www.wescot.co.uk

No comments: