Friday, April 20, 2007

London Marathon 2007 Diary: Day 23














Just wanted to show the world what a world beating three time marathon runner eats less than 48 hours prior to the big day.

What a disgrace! And before you call me Gazza I'd like to say that I would be proud of such a comparison with a genius who bought pleasure to millions.

Believe me, it won't end in tears as when it comes to rocketheels moi, as I'm going to hit the glory trail (Am I delusional? - Must be the drugs) and blaze my way through to victory on Sunday... Sadly, this may be my last training entry for this year. Hope it's been good reading. I'll update readers on the result on Sunday, with hopefully a pic or too.

Truthfully speaking, I'm a little nervous as I've worked out at least ten people; Susan, Eddie, Saidi, Maureen, Kosta, Barry, Jo, Hussain, Claire, Christine and Saira who will be strategically placed on diferent areas. Just a sauna today for an hour. Antibiotics are done and dusted, yet the chesty cough remains. Still got the trusty inhaler, although I've just bought natural bees honey paste with kalonji (nigella) seeds. Here goes.

No comments: