Friday, April 06, 2007

Unidentified hovering object spotted in Ilford















Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Stinky trainers? Is this some kind of charm to ward off evil spirits? I spotted this in Ilford on Tuesday. Although as one blogger pointed out - if you live with someone who has toxic feet, that's probably the best place, although I think the environment is being harmed, so more green taxes for the guilty party are in order. Answers on a postcard please. Absolutely no prizes for correct entries...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salam.
I need to contact you about a venture I was planning and hoping you could give me some advice (Im Maulana Salehs wife btw) I want to launch an Islamic magazine for teenage girls and I could really do with your expertise. so if you are willing to help insha Allah, could you please give your email address to Hamida or my husband and Ill contact you again.

Wassalam
PS, the answer to your trainers' question is that if those trainers are as stinky as my husbands, thats the best place to put them!!!