Sunday, September 09, 2007

Madeleine McCann - Lay off the parents!

Portuguese police believe that Mrs McCann killed Madeleine accidentally with a sedative overdose, and then hid the body. I've had enough and I'm sticking my head above the parapet here. No way can I accept that the parents had anything to do with this. This is the most horrible accusation that can be attributed to any person and I would not wish such an ordeal on my worst enemy.

The case is scarily in danger of echoing the case of the disappearance of Azaria Chantel Loren Chamberlain or the death of JonBenet Ramsay, whose parents became the chief suspects after her unsolved murder in the US in 1996.

I share the same birthday as little Madeleine and as a parent of three I cannot accept the ridiculous suggestion that the parents were involved in her disappearance. I'd like to request the idiots posting hate messages on the web to lay off. Do'nt you people have rubbish to take out or something?

I also saw this article and immediately thought - "Who will watch the watchers?"

Website...

No comments: