Thursday, February 28, 2008

Stepney Green reunion 'lunch' - Message from Mr Mattingly

Hi this is Mr. Mattingly from the school. I am arranging an ALUMNI group for the school.On wednesday 19th March I am organising with the School Governors a reunion meeting.

It will start at 6.45 and end at 8.30. The evening will include a walkabout, speeches, 'free lunch' and lots of happy memories including past teachers.

If you are interested please contact me on my email jamesmattingly@aol.com or
jamesmattingly@stepneygreen.towerhamlets.sch.uk by 6th March.

I will reply with details.

Everybody who wishes to come will be made most welcome and have an opportunity to see old friends.

It would help if you would reply with a few details of what you doing at the moment, and what year you left the school.

The School is now called a college. The full name is Stepney Green Mathematics and Computing College.

No comments: