Monday, August 04, 2008

End of an era

I've been teaching this bunch since they were 6/7 year olds. Yesterday was their last day with us. I'm not going to go into details, but lets just say that nobody performed any cartwheels.

You are an absolute credit to yourselves girls & I wish you the very best for the future. It has been wonderful teaching you all, talking, discussing, sharing corny jokes & putting up with me on my "irritable" days. I hope you only leave with fond memories & it would be an honour if you would keep in touch with people like me from time to time, with your news, progress in life etc.

Many thanks for the memories girls!

e

Pictured from left (Nelima, Sabrina (bookworm), Sima, Khadija & Wajiha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw Huzoor,
You Will Be Missed Very Much ..
Jazakallah For Everything,
The Maktab Will Be Missed,
Can't Believe Its Over Eh ..
=[

Anonymous said...

Aww..
Can't Believe Our Fora Days Are Over!
Gonna Miss You Too Much Huzoor
..Afetrall You Are "THE BEST IN THE MAKTAB!"
Please Keep In Touch
And Dont Worry I'll Be Visiting You Every Month So Don't Miss Me Too Much!..x