Monday, October 27, 2008

Food, glorious food






















I'd decided that today was the start of a new regime for me - after a weekend of flu I had semi promised to modify my diet and once recovered I would start light jogging again.

Visiting two of my fav students during the half term bnreak I was greeted with the surprise, erm, pictured left. Mind you there were hot green chillies within and it was obviously meant to sweat out my cold :)

It would have been a crime to say no to such hospitality, so with a very heavy heart I dug in and ate that which God had intended for me to eat. To be fair I did keep the discipline as with great difficulty I restricted myself to (only) 3 helpings of this mighty fine example of culinary excellence.

The end result is here for all to see :)

No comments: