Friday, May 29, 2009

Help support the Whitechapel Mission

A lot of you always support me with charitable endeavours, and I'm still counting on you.

Whitechapel Mission is 'family'. The Mission provides a safe, informal, friendly, hassle-free place where people can come and find warmth and shelter, without being moved on by a policeman or angry shopkeepers, or kicked, sworn at and spat upon by passers-by. The centre promotes the concept of being part of the Mission and taking ownership of the Mission. Any and all who come are welcome. There are no forms to be filled in, no interviews, no interrogations. No personal records are kept. Whitechapel Mission is an inclusion centre rather than an exclusion centre.

I'm looking to raise a little to help those that are less fortunate. If you can't join me on the run, support me.

So please forward to your contacts & sponsor me now!

Please click here and donate - any amount (even a few quid is welcome)

Don't forget to leave a message for me :)

http://www.justgiving.com/emdadrahman

www.whitechapel.org.uk

No comments: