Sunday, January 10, 2010

The game is afoot and the search is on...

Stopped next to this on the A46 this morning to take a few snaps in the blistering cold after noticing a few days ago that Mr Griffin had been subjected to some pretty handy target practise.

One of my students told me later that they'd driven past thinking I'd broken down. Thankfully his Mum's indecision at whether to stop or not left me having to explain why I was standing on the side of the dual carriage with hazards flashing, whilst brandisging and pointing my cam at a billboard.

Too many suspects here I'm afraid, but I do have my very own candidates.

Some are pointing the finger squarely at Raymond Van Barneveld, whilst regular readers would with some justification say it was none other than Eva Herzigova - Hell hath no fury like a supermodel scorned.

It could have been a Tibetanor even a Rikbaktsa archer from Brazil's Indigenous Games. Could it be world Archery champ Brady Ellison? Whilst Phil Taylor cannot be discounted, prior to becoming 15th time world dart champion. Having said that I wouldn't discount an Olympic shotputter pounding the billboard for training.

I'd put the bookies favourite to be none other than Mr F word Gordon Ramsay and the gang from his Indian summer crew (see next board).





No comments: