Thursday, April 22, 2010

ST GEORGE'S DAY LAUNCH OF 'I AM ENGLAND' CAMPAIGN

' Whoever you are, wherever you're from, whatever your faith, or none, we are all England.' Explained campaign organiser Mark Perryman at the launch of the 'I am England' campaign on St George's Day.

The 'I am England' message celebrates the extraordinary diversity of today's support for England. Mark Perryman explained ' I am England is very positive and simple. We can all be England, if we choose to be, no qualifications are required to become a fan, no exclusions demanded to determine who can and cannot be a supporter.'

The campaign by Philosophy Football and backed by Kick it Out, football's equality and inclusion campaign, is launched today with an 'I am England' You Tube film. http://www.youtube.com/philosophyfootball

No comments: