Sunday, January 16, 2011

Needo Grill

 I paid a visit to Needo's with two of my sons.

We chose Chicken Tikka Rolls and Biriani, washed down with cans of fizz.

The Tikka Rolls were spicy, succulent, fresh, and not leftovers from the night before. The accompanying Salad was ripe and attractive - not to mention tastebud tingling.

The Chicken Biriani was delicious and we cleaned up, leaving the plate sparkling clean.

It may have been my first visit, but I'm going to be visiting this magic Mahal a whole lot more.

If it weren't for parking issues, this joint would take the rest to the cleaners.

I have one complaint and just want to know why Pakistani restaurants spoil the ambience by blaring out corny Bollywood video sings on giant screen. Maybe they feel the scantily clad Bollywood babes will add to consumer appetites.

The food bill, including a tikka to go came to a reasonable £18.30.

No comments: