Tuesday, July 07, 2020

The Corona Chronicles - East End Cycles becomes #bookbikelondon Sponsor!


I’m best pleased to announce that East End Cycles are my new cycle sponsors and Hussain and the his team will be supporting me with #bookbikelondon #foodbike #medibike and all my community cycling outreach projects.

I am very lucky and privileged that East End Cycles chose an amateur like me out of all the thousands of amazing cyclists out there. 

This is simply about a local community enterprise supporting a local cyclist and local causes.

My cycle recently got stolen (I need two). East End Cycles repaired, serviced and sorted my punctured tyre out, which happened whilst doing my cycle outreach food pack deliveries to local mental health patients after my visit to Dagenham & Redbridge FC early this morning.

Thank you for having faith in me and I greatly look forward to working with the team going forward.


#thewanderinglondoner 

No comments: