Friday, December 22, 2006

Double celebration for Abdul Ahad

Pride of Bangladesh, Author Abdul Ahad and Mrs Ahad have just received a double whammy blessing of twins... on his birthday. Below is a message. Pics to follow soon...

Salams Emdad bhai, hope everything's going well for you and your family. I just wanted to let you know that my wife gave birth to twin babies on my birthday last week, inshallah. Details are on the first blog at the top of my page on Myspace:-

http://www.myspace.com/aa_spaceagent

I would be grateful for your du'aa for us that our babies make it. They are about 3 months premature, so we are praying that they will make it through to normal, healthy youngsters over time, inshallah.

Wishing you and your family all my very best,

Abdul Ahad

To win a signed copy of Abdul Ahad's book please visit: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=66837154&blogID=198766359&MyToken=ec567a8a-206b-473e-98cf-0bf3d116d944

1 comment:

Edward Ott said...

Congradulations on the births of your children i will make dua for there health.