Friday, June 12, 2020

The Corona Chronicles - Guru Maneyo Granth Gurdwara


Passion to serve through a shared vision is an unstoppable train #thewanderinglondoner

It might be lockdown but we are socially distancing busy bees and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

I know some friends in their goodwill have said we should slow down but where’s the sense in engaging in community work for the whole year and then hibernating when a global catastrophe strikes.

I’m very pleased to meet the brothers from Guru Maneyo Granth Gurdwara (GMGG) and enjoy catching up and charging up on their energy.

If you want to get the gist of what I’m on about then go spend some time after lockdown serving alongside them - You can’t help but be inspired.

I personally have been in awe of the efforts of the Sikh community since I was a teenager and I’m privileged that I now have an opportunity to serve our community alongside them.

‪#gmggurdwarauk are providing wholesome, nutritious and delicious meals.‬ 

Feedback from our recipients at the #HCCFoodbank has been excellent‬!

Thank you to all the brothers and sisters for the way you motivate through your exemplary duty of helping others.

‪#gmggurdwarauk are continuously providing wholesome, nutritious and delicious meals.‬ 

Feedback from our recipients has been excellent‬!

I’m proud to stand beside you!


#hccfoodbank #theanfieldtourist #thewanderinglondoner

No comments: