Monday, July 13, 2020

The Corona Chronicles - East End Cycles taking care of business!


#bookbikelondon visited The Welcome Project, The Healthy Living Project, Ilford with toys from Pastor Obi Onyeabor, Barking Foodbank, #PlayLondon, Barking Elim Church.

The BD Food Network are a shining example of projects pooling together to serve as one and every community consortium in the world should adopt or follow this prototype method. Barking & Dagenham may have little resources but excellent networking, togetherness and support.

bookbike london is a free community service. We spread happiness on a cycle.

I am well into my Lonely Orphans 100 challenge and was rewarded with a very nice gesture from my sponsor East End Cycles to help me reach my financial target for orphans for Eid.

My #100mile challenge is coming along nice and I hope to be done and dusted well before the end of the month.

East End Cycles is a very small firm with a very big heart and I am very happy to support them as they have supported me. I have a smart new shirt too for this important campaign.

If anybody wishes to provide clothes, toys, foodpacks for Lonely Orphans Eid appeal for Indonesian orphans please do consider a small donation.

Please consider using Hussain and the East End Cycles team for your cycling needs. Their generosity in supporting such a noble cause surely deserves community backing.


#theanfieldtourist #thewanderinglondoner


No comments: