Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A white Christmas from the BNP


Emdad Rahman

It’s 15 years since the famous Gossard Wonderbra ads bought London traffic to a standstill.

I hardly notice the ad boards on the A46 stretch between Barking and Beckton roundabout, but this one hit me like a fast paced boomerang.

I thought what a place to market your message, bang to the side of a busy stretch of dual carriageway. “Billboards on major roads kill,” I hear you opine. Having said that good old Nick is hardly likely to bring car bumpers to kiss, nor cause any traffic to come to a standstill.

Secondly, and more importantly, Nick Griffin is hardly Eva Herzigova. This is just my opinion, but I'm betting bottom dollar that Nasty Nick will never make it onto the cover of GQ.

www.stopthebnp.org.uk

Pic (c) Emdad Rahman

No comments: