Thursday, August 20, 2020

The Corona Chronicles - Eat Out, Be Helped Out!


We didn’t join the rat race for #eatouttohelpout and I’m no snob. I just didn’t fancy the long and miserable queues. The desperate look on the faces of those in line just depressed me.

I did however enjoy a little magic trick and discovered a new strategy last week which led to a whopping 100% discount at #theottomandoner 

Here’s how it goes... Eat Out To Be Helped Out! Stuff your face till your busting and the Guvnor foots the bill. It’s one of my most favourite performances. Pity we can’t call him the “little magician!” 😂

It seems the multi talented Abdal is not only a highly astute businessman but a respectable magician too and soon as the cash register slammed shut and before you could say abracadabra I had rediscovered my wallet!

Wow! Voila! Magic all round!

#coronachronicles #theanfieldtourist #thewanderinglondoner

No comments: